Winter around Lake Millstätter See is a unique experience, even at some distance from the skiingareas. Enjoy your winter holiday: whether cross-country skiing, sledging, or curling - your holiday becomes a beautiful experience.
- Grand tour through the "Auen" - Start either at the sports field "Jahnturnplatz" or at the parking place of the ice stadium (Wiesenweg). Length: 7 km
- Short tour through the "Auen" - Start either at the sports field "Jahnturnplatz" or at the parking place of the ice stadium (Wiesenweg) Length: 5 km
- Primed cross-country ski trail from Unterhaus-Goldbrunnteich to the sports field of Rosenheim and back to Unterhaus. Length: 15 km
- Start at Laubendorf "Wirnsbergerkurve", via the golf course to Tangern. Length: approximately 3,5 km. Good starting point: parking place at the golf course
- Tracked cross-country ski trail. Length: 5 km
- Natural cross-country ski trail - not tracked
- Cross-Country ski trails of the Drau and the Insberg
- Cross-Country ski trail in Olsach/Molzbichl
- Cross-Country ski trail at Treffling. Length: 7 km
Other cross-country ski trails
You can also enjoy the cross-country ski trails of other regions in Carinthia - every day you can discover the beauties of other cross-country skiing areas, like for example, the cross-country skiing trails of the National Park Nockberge.