Lista dei desideriNella lista dei desideri è possibile memorizzare e confrontare più offerte.

Das Hohe Kreuz

Millstatt

Hohes Kreuz Millstatt
Hohes Kreuz Millstatt mit Millstätter See
Hohes Kreuz Millstatt
Hohes Kreuz Millstatt mit Millstätter See

The High Cross is a sign of faith and was erected after a fire in the collegiate church around 1520. Emperor Maximilian granted the Order of St. George Knights the freedom to establish a high court in Millstatt. Accordingly, the High Cross would have been located at the castle keep boundary and on the way to the Halsgericht. Since that time, this wayside shrine has also been called the "poor sinner's cross". At the beginning of the 17th cent. (around 1620) the baroque frescoes were probably created as a second painting. The paintings are attributed to Viktor and Jakob Kazner from Villach. The reverse side is also interesting: a carved figure of Christ carrying the cross with painted landscape.


Oraridi apertura

01.01.2021-08.03.2032

LuMaMeGiVeSaDo

LuMaMeGiVeSaDo00:00-23:59